September 8, 2023
BGW | Guided Tour “Saint Gilles” (08.09)
Not sure where to start your BGW journey?
– Experience our 2-hour guided tour through the neighborhood of Saint Gilles – housing museums and Brussels Midi train station – delving into the vibrant tapestry of art wonders that defines the Brussels Gallery Weekend.
What will you do?
– Immerse yourself in the rich narratives of seven distinct galleries, each a microcosm of creativity, culture, and innovation.
– Enjoy the works by Gina Beavers, Michel Mouffe and others
– With an expert guide leading the way, unlock the stories behind these galleries and their pieces.
The tour is available in three languages: English, French and Dutch. Please choose your preferred language when buying the ticket.
Duration: 2 hours (17:00-19:00)
1. rodolphe janssen 32 (meeting point)
2. rodolphe janssen 35
3. Belgian Gallery Brussels
4. Galerie La Patinoire Royale Bach
6. Galerie La Forest Divonne
7. Damien & The Love Guru