September 9, 2023
BGW | Guided Tour “Downtown”
Do not know where to start your BGW journey?
– Embark on a captivating 2-hour guided tour through the heart of downtown Brussels, delving into the vibrant tapestry of artistry that defines the Brussels Gallery Weekend.
What will you do?
– Immerse yourself in the rich narratives of six distinct galleries, each a microcosm of creativity, culture, and innovation.
– Enjoy the works of Katja Sieb, Pei-Hsuan Wang and others
– With an expert guide leading the way, unlock the stories behind these galleries and their artists.
The tour is available in three languages: English, French and Dutch. Please choose your preferred language when buying the ticket.
Duration: 2 hours (14:00-16:00)
1. Ballon Rouge (meeting point)
3. Alice Gallery
4. Galerie Greta Meert
5. Waldburger Wouters
6. Galerie Christophe Gaillard